Simms has found something awesome to do with all the excess material left over from wader making and repairs, creating tote bags, and we love the idea. It’s not that the bag is a piece of essential gear, but that it will keep gear organized while benefiting a great cause, the Deschutes River Alliance. The products were launched as a part of the Bozeman companies Giving Tuesday efforts and sold out nearly immediately. Luckily for folks eager to get their hands on one, Simms will continue to release new batches of the bags, with each supporting various conservation organizations.
View this post on Instagram
Old waders. New bag.
After seasons of use, Simms Waders carry stories. Now they can carry all your stuff. Made entirely from recycled waders, the Simms Fish It Well Tote is the angler’s one-of-a-kind, 40L carry-all that allows the legacy of legends to live on, beyond retirement.
- Constructed using recycled Simms wader fabrics, making them each uniquely different
- Large cavernous main opening with dual webbing carry straps.
- Repurposed wader chest pocket array serves as an external storage pocket.
- Proceeds help support the Deschutes River Alliance and our shared focus on maintaining healthy fisheries. Info at www.deschutesriveralliance.org
- Made and packaged in Montana, USA with repurposed materials
Check them out on Simms’ website, here!