Wading boots stand out as intricate and highly specialized equipment designed for outdoor enthusiasts. The challenges of submersion, hiking, bushwhacking, exposure to sun and salt, as well as actions like crawling, kneeling, and climbing, all impose a continuous array of demands on the boots worn by anglers. Patagonia just released their all-new boot, the Forra Wading Boot.
Features & Specs
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura nylon mesh upper for quick-drying, durable, lightweight support
- High collar design provides a more stiff upper for ankle protection and stability; reinforced toe caps for technical wading
- Vibram Mars sole provides a large contact area for superior grip; outsole features HexaBase lugs for maximum traction and stability. Compatible with the Patagonia Forra Wading Boots – Grip Studs Traction Kit
- Boots are engineered to clear water quickly; upper boot is free from unnecessary foams and backers for faster dry times
- Adjustable webbing lacing system provides in-stream security; hardware is noncorrosive and abrasion-resistant
- Engineered for light weight and comfort during overland approaches and for reliability in all types of wading