YETI Coolers has just released a handful of new products and colorways to keep your spring fishing season bright and iced-down. This spring, their designers took inspiration from the corals of the Bahamas and the deep blues found when you venture into the deep, off-shore waters
Two New Colors for Spring ’22
New Camino Carryall Sizes
The new compact Camino 20 Carryall is built for daily hauls. Made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga Duffel, this tote bag will keep muddy boots contained and provide a tough barrier against your trusty grill set. Designed for everyday carry, the Camino 20 Carryall is the go-to bag for all of life’s small adventures.
Sized for big hauls and even bigger adventures, the Camino® 50 Carryall can handle just about anything you throw in it. Made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga Duffel, this tote bag will keep ski gear dry and helmets and harnesses safely contained.
New YETI Hopper M30 (2.0)
Consumers spoke and YETI listened. The beloved Hopper M30 is getting an update! Featuring a new MagShieldaccess that stays open for easy loading and seals tight to lock in the cold. Big enough to fit a case of beer, you can throw it over your shoulder or grab it by the handles for a day on the boat or at the beach.
- Improved wide-mouth magnetic access stays open for easy loading –and easily closes with a gentle tap of the hand
- Fits up to 26 cans of your go-to brew
- Hangs over your shoulder for comfortable hauling
- Puncture-resistant DryHydeShell made from the same materials used on white water rafts
- The leakproof liner acts as a bucket; indefinitely holds in melted ice
- Thick ColdCellfoam insulation never compresses, retaining ice for days