YETI’s best-selling submersible bags are back with a new colorway fresh for the fall travel and adventure season. The bags feature the same beautifully minimal and 100% waterproof design and come in the same sizes as their grey counterparts. Whether you’re planning a multi-day float trip or adventures deep in the jungle, these bags will keep your gear dry no matter the conditions.
From YETI Coolers:
Tan Panga – The Pack That’s Got Your Back
Introducing the Tan Panga Family –the first update to the Panga line since 2017.
Exploring the outdoors call for our waterproof, puncture-resistant bags built to
protect your necessities through every terrain and any forecast. The Panga® Dry
Bags and SideKick Dry® Gear Case are fully submersible, waterproof vaults
designed to keep your valuables bone-dry through high tide and low temps.
Available in Panga 100, Panga 75, Panga 50, and Panga 28L Backpack.
- Hydrolok™ zipper makes sure water stays out so your gear stays bone-dry, no
matter how torrential it gets.
- Thickskin™ shell made of high-density nylon and thick TPU lamination to be
puncture- and abrasion-resistant.
- U-dock™ terminal end of your Hydrolok™ zipper that ensures a completely
- Metallock™ hardware this hardware can take on smacks and whacks without
- Quickgrab™ lash points are designed for when you need to get up and go at a
- Stowaway mesh pockets easy-to-access mesh pockets keep your valuables
safely tucked away.