Today, YETI introduces Roadie 24. A fresh take on a tried-and-true YETI favorite, the Roadie 24 is 10% lighter, holds 20% more and performs 30% better thermally than its predecessor, the Roadie 20. Please find more information here and below.
– Rotomolded Construction: Evolved to be thinner and lighter-weight for easier transport, while still incredibly tough
– PermafrostTM Insulation: Trusted in our Tundra coolers, capable of keeping ice for days
– QuicklatchTM: Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access
– HeaftyhaulerTM Handle: Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying
– Wine-friendly Packing: Internal height is 13″ – so standard bottle of wine fits upright, and that goes for 2L soda bottles as well
– NeverfailTM Hinge System: Interlocking design with hinge pins prevents snapping or breaking
Available now via yeti.com