Holding to the theme of virtual film festivals, YETI is premiering their latest collection of YETI Presents films on Youtube September 3rd at 7:30 pm CST. The annual collection features outdoor adventure films of the highest caliber and now more than ever we need chances to escape into the wild!
“Maybe we aren’t all anglers, or cowboys or pro snowboarders. Most of us will never paddle the open Pacific Ocean, or grapple with the responsibilities of being a parent and a Sherpa. But we can all understand strife, loss, drive, family, accomplishment in the face of doubt, and pursuing what makes us feel alive. These short films are those stories, our stories. This is YETI Presents.
This year’s YETI Presents Films:
– Lean Against the Wind | directed by Keith Malloy
– Finding Ground: A Geoff Rowley Story | directed by Greg Hunt
– A Prayer for Joshua Jackson | directed by Ryan Heffernan, Grayson Schaffer, and Kahlil Hudson
– Sandbagging Jimmy Chin | directed by Leisure Rodeo
– Ingrained | directed by Jimmy Chin and WRKSHRT
– Kekoa | directed by Chris Murphy and Zach Johaneson
– Mothered by Mountains | directed by Renan Ozturk and Ben Ayers
– The Ridge of Dreams | directed by Ben Sturgulewski and Zack Giffin